Following a diet plan for a month or two is very challenging. At many times, people in your surrounding enjoy their cheesy burgers while you are supposed to eat green leafy vegetables topped with black beans because of your diet plan. However, there are ways and helpful hints that can stick you to the plan. Many of the dieticians that create healthy food plans for weight loss in Dubai also suggest these hints. Scroll down to read how to stick on your plan!
- Realistic expectations: Instead of imagining that you would lose 10 kgs of weight in a month, make a goal to lose 10 pounds in 30 days. It will ease the burden on your shoulders to lose fat and help to follow the plan consistently.
- Motivation factor: We humans need a reason for doing everything. Therefore, find out a reason that motivates you to lose weight. List those reasons down on paper or virtual document and keep it in front of you often so that you could stick to the plan.
- No snack in front of eyes: You do what you see. Therefore, replace brownies and cheesecakes with whole grain bread and box of nuts and berries. It will force you to fill your mouth with them when you feel hungry as there will be no cheese at home.
- Don’t feel sad: Don’t start the diet from scratch if you take a spoon of brownie or Singaporean rice on 14th day. One day cannot ruin your diet. You can carry out your next day as it is written in the plan.
- Keep snacks- healthy snacks: Have some healthy snacks in your bag. You can keep whole-grain biscuits to satisfy your hunger or a small box of nuts and berries that please your tongue. Besides you can keep a bottle of smoothie or a box veg salad to satiate yourself while travelling.
- Exercise is important: Give some time to physical training and do some warm-up exercise every day. It will fasten your metabolism and assist you to lose weight. It will help you feel productive and that’s how it will keep consistent to follow the plan.
- Eat with the mind: Instead of swallowing food directly, eat carefully. See how much you have chewed the food. You can count it as well. Once you chewed it 32 times, you can swallow. It will lessen your appetite and help you to eat as much as you need.